Monday, October 1, 2012

A Brief Introduction

Hi there,

My name is Mr. Molloy and since this is my first post I thought I'd take some time to introduce myself and explain why I'm making this blog.

I'm a certified teacher, with certificates for Childhood Educations (Grades 1-6) and Students with Disabilities (Grades 1-6). I'm currently substitute teaching for four districts around my home and now I'm also going to graduate school full time to earn my masters degree in literacy. For one of my classes, I've been asked to set up this blog.

In this blog I will post websites, tools and other technological things I discover or am exposed to during the course of this class along with reflections on how I am growing as a technology user, both for my students' and my own learning.

My hope is that this blog will be interesting to any students, educators, parents, or other readers, and will be helpful to them in discovering great tools for teaching and to share with others.

Thank you for your time, and welcome to my blog.

Mr. Molloy

No comments:

Post a Comment